Graham Hancock was recently interviewed by William Rowlandson Senior Lecturer in Hispanic Studies at the University of Kent. The interview focused on many different aspects of Graham’s work but with particular emphasis on his recent ventures in fiction — Entangled, published in 2010 and his forthcoming novel War God, about the Spanish Conquest of Mexico. In this extract from the longer interview Graham talks about the treatment of violence in his novels and about the struggle of good against evil. Are these real, primal forces or projections of our own minds and cultures? What do they have to teach us? Why dwell on them in works of fiction?
War God is available for international pre-order on Amazon:http://amzn.to/Tnfc4q
Background info and free-to-read extracts from Entangled:
- Graham Hancock – The War on Consciousness @ TEDxWhitechapel (disclose.tv)
- Graham Hancock’s “Quest For The Lost Civilization” (sonicalkaline.wordpress.com)
- Are Demons Real? Can We Be Possessed?
- Man And The Manifestation Of Demonic Forces
- Why Hell Does Not Exist…God Is Love
- Satan, Demons And Devils
- Illuminating The Dark
- Lucifer Conceived