My Take On God

January 18, 2013 — 39 Comments

Someone asked me: What do you think about God?

Image

A. What do I think about God…God is a continual source of love and focus in my life, since this creative Infinite Living Mind created all there is there can be no life without it, but I don’t see God as do the organized religions of this planet, to me God has no form, no judgement and no anger and is ever embracing, God is Infinite Living Mind and Infinite Living Mind is formless yet expressive, it expresses itself through different forms. I think when you go outside and touch a tree, you are touching God, when you feel the wind on your skin, you are feeling the caress of God. I believe God is in everything and everyone, expressing itself through us, yet learning with us as well.

Like cable, God being the cable, us and everything being the TVs and the various rooms being various dimensions/planets. Once energy being split into many different sources. But why? I say, that like us who want to know why we are here, why we are, this creative, force also want’s to know why it is, why did it suddenly become conscious of itself one day and expand itself in such a way as to create conscious extensions of itself? why did it give these extensions it’s own awareness? throughout history the church has made God this all knowing presence filled with jealousy and rage but it is in my own humble theory that God is anything but. I believe God to be ever evolving as is all of creation, filled with joy and love for all of it’s manifestations. I believe this Infinite Living Mind is not good or bad, it simply IS.

Yes, God knows much more than we ever will, obviously, however, that to me does not mean that it too isn’t pondering it’s own creation. Just as we are teachers on the way to becoming students I believe we are also creator and creation, just as God is the creator and the creation. This is why I believe the religious wars that are fought are pointless, everything as far as I know is a spark of God. So whether we worship Buddha, Krishna, Christ, whatever, God is in all things, there is no God above the other if all point back to the same God, if one God created all there is then all there is, is God. I believe God, the great God created us lesser Gods, we are all manifestations of Gods love, sparks of this creative Infinite Living Mind that willed itself into being.

But even the name (God) to me seems a bit off, I rather call it the source, or prime creator. whatever one believes in, evolution, intelligent design, it came from somewhere no? I say they are both right, I say, something, something intelligent, became aware of itself (though it has always BEEN) (big bang perhaps?) and set certain things in motion and bam here we are trying to understand what the heck happened…even after all this time, could it be that we are all trying to figure out what caused our sudden spark of awareness?….well that’s part of what I believe to be my source, I say ‘my’ cause I can’t speak for anybody else and I will be the first to admit I might be completely wrong, I say, seek your own God, somewhere inside you, you’ll find the answers.

Advertisements

39 responses to My Take On God

  1. 

    The answers your looking for can be found in God’s word the bible, but also include book of Enoch and other books that were taken out of the bible, for God said do not add to or take away from my “Word”! Also reference Daniel who helped Nebuchanezar desipher his dream of the statue that represent’s the great empires starting from the head going down to the feet which most represent’s our present day great empire! Rebirth of the Roman Empire which l believe to be America! Iron mixed with clay! Iron rule like the Roman Empire symbolizes Iron, clay represent’s Christian believer’s, of which the United State’s has the greatest number of, more so than any other Nation on Earth, Iron doe’s not mix with clay, clearly devided, as we are today, proof is in our recent election, split down the middle! AntiChrist will eventually rise in this Nation l believe, to eventually rule the World for Seven year’s! Your dream or vision is futuristic and directly pertain’s to the end time event! Beginning of the end started when Israel became a Nation again in 1948, it is prophecy, it is written, generation born in 1948 will be the oldest living generation alive, and will witness the final return of Christ, before he set’s up his new Kingdom! If you don’t wake up and become a believer, you will perish in these last day’s and suffer eternal separation from God forever!!! So seek the Lord your God with all your heart and soul, fall to your knee’s and ask Christ into your heart! God will instruct you from there, l promise! 🙂

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

  2. 

    PS Sleeper’s dressed in black represent fallen Angel’s who were once dressed in white as glorious Angel’s of God who defied him and were banished to the Earth, black represent’s darkness, evil, corrupt, God cloaked them in black to represent thier turn to the dark side, blue cot’s symbolic of God is the one who caused them to sleep, he put them there, child’s face turning to demonic pig’s face  cralling out of a furnace, represents the children of the fallen, reason God banished them, immortal Angel’s did that which was forbidden! They layed down with mortal women of Earth and had children with them half human half Angelic immortal being’s, god rejectef them, and caused them to become the demon’s of the Earth! These sleeper’s will rise up in the last day’s to fight alongside Satan who will rise up in the AntiChrist after he recieve’s a fatal wound and lay’s dead for same time period Jesus did, then rise up again Satan will enter his body and proclaim to be Jesus Son of God, and many will be decieved! They will fight against God and Heaven with a vengence, because they are angry with God for rejecting their children and causing them to be demon’s! But it is already written, they will lose this battle, and God and his kingdom will triumph! Im not sure why God would allow you a non believer to have such a futuristic dream, unless he plan’s to convert you to Christianity at some point and use you!!!

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

    • 

      Just because I do not adhere to every word the bible or a church says does not mean i do not believe in Christ, I absolutely do believe in Christ and do have a relationship with Christ in my own heart and way, I don’t need a book to tell me how 🙂

      Liked by 1 person

  3. 

    Funny! A little voice inside tell’s me that you may be hard headed like my wife, that thing’s have to be proven to you, before you will believe! Well here goe’s nothing! I pray that God keep you safe and alive to see the two witnesses that God will send down from heaven to preach night and day at the wailing wall in Israel! When this happen’s l instruct you to go to them, and seek their counsel, make it clear to them before you approach them closely that you mean them no harm, otherwise, they might kill you, however l feel they will know your intention ahead of time! To recieve a dream such as your’s, lm convinced there has to be a devine purpose to it! Good luck, and may God bless your journey indeed!!! 🙂

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

    • 

      Though I’d love to go visit Israel, there is no way I can afford to get to Israel. But, just because we share different views doesn’t mean I don’t believe you, in my own view, I could be wrong, so I wont say you are wrong because I myself could be wrong. I leave my heart and mind open to receive the truth as God sees fit.

      Liked by 1 person

  4. 

    And if your on the side of evil, and this was a test to find those of us out here that know the truth, in order to attempt to eliminate us before the final battle begin’s! To that l say good luck! I put on the armor of God everyday, no you can’t see it, it God given, all we have to do as believer’s is ask for it! Plus l go a step further, and Ask for God’s heavenly Angel’s to watch over me and my family! It will not be the first time the enemy has tried to attack me in my stronghold!

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

    • 

      I do not take sides, I’m not here to fight any battles, only to receive the love of the creator and live my life, I don’t know what’s going to happen in the future and or why I am having the dreams I had, I am going to post another dream I had btw…all I know is that I am on the side of love, I don’t have anything to do with any coming battles nor do I know of any battles, I dreamed of battles when I was younger but thankfully those dreams went away. It’s good that you protect yourself, I call it shielding, I should do it more but I just haven’t had the energy.

      Liked by 1 person

  5. 

    I know the time draws near because it is foretold that as the time draws nigh the young will have visions and dream dreams, and the old will prophesie!

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

  6. 

    My two cents so take it as you will… : )

    God exists in all things, the seat of spirit is the seat of God within us and all creation. All things come from God so how can anything be without God? God is everything and everything is God there is nothing that is separate, how could it be? Our purpose is to “return” to God, to return home.

    What has happened in the past or what will come in the future does not matter; all that matters is our actions now. To say that one thing brings us closer or further away to God in one sense is correct and in another completely wrong. For how could we be apart from something that is already a part of us? That being the case how can we differentiate between “I” and “you” when all is God? Of course we can differentiate between “you” and “I” and this is why we can move further away or closer to God but the closer we come to the source the more the line between all boundaries fade.

    In the love and the light of the one infinite creator
    Adonai

    Like

  7. 

    Your curious about me are’nt you, think l saw you today at Chili’s?

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

  8. 

    Just checking, was in Chili’s today on the restuarant side with my wife, l looked the the glass window deviding us from the bar side, and in the booth next to our’s on the bar side was two women, one was stareing at me, when l caught her off guard by looking at her she kinda looked surprised, and lm certain she caught my reaction of being taken aback from shock, because her face looked just like the face with l assume your picture, which only show’s your face. Probably just someone who looked similiar to you, she looked of India descent! 

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

    • 

      I don’t know but if it helps any I live in Maryland. Not sure where you live. And I am certainly not of Indian decent lol, maybe she just found you attractive 🙂 chili’s good choice though!

      Like

  9. 

    Okay it really concerns me that you communicate with Azazel! He was once a glorious Angel of the Lord! But don’t be decieved he and the other fallen won’t to make light of the great sin they commited, and try to convince people they are not all bad, after all there is truth in it afterall they were once Awesome Angel’s in heaven who fell from God’s Grace! It’s why it make’s such sense to me why God would speak to you through your dream you shared! To make known to you the truth as to why he and other’s like him were banished from heaven! I just planted a seed of truth that you will not forget! It may take you a long time to see it for yourself, but lm convinced God is trying to help you see the truth, because he doe’s not want you only hearing the side of the great deception that is laying siege to the World! It’s a battle between good and evil! You have heard of subliminal messages! Well evil as well as God speak’s through everything, even movie’s! Take Star War’s for instance, the force verses the darkside! Hello! It’s a very good depiction of how it really is, the good side verses the dark, and yet there is great power in serving either one, but the road to heaven is narrow, and the road leading to hell is wide! In other word’s it’s much easier to be decieved and follow darkness even tough it often cloak’s itself with good intention’s! However to choose God is much harder, for one when you choose God and ask Jesus into your heart and make it public before the Church, you draw a huge target on your back, because you become an enemy of Satan who was known as Lucifer as an Angel of the Lord, and his coconspirator’s, of which Azazel is one of them! Im sorry but the only way to heaven is accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior, recieving water baptism and making it public before a church! One of the great deception’s is trying to convince people that you don’t have to do this! Jesus said, if you do not confess me before the father, l will not confess you to the father! If you have’nt done this, the enemy never attack’s you, why? Your already his, all you have to do to be his is to do nothing!

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

  10. 

    Im very intrigued by you! I totally understand why you would not want to have anymore of these dream’s, but it will not stop! You have landed yourself in a battle for your soul! Why? You have too much knowledge even though you may not realize it! I obtained most of mine through the study of God’s word, which has led me to also obtain a lot of knowledge of the enemy and how he work’s to decieve the many! You have a lot of one sided knowledge, that is why you have gotten God’s attention, he is trying earnestly to lead you into the light! Which obtain’s the truth! Why thing’s are the way they are! I hope and pray God win’s this battle for your Soul! I sincerely do!

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

  11. 

    Unfortunately the power you recieve from being aligned with the enemy or dark side, as l call it is short lived, while your mortal only! Once you die you will have eternal seperation from God, and will one day face judgement day! And you will not like your punishment! To recieve this judgement, just continue on your present path of believing everyone goe’s to heaven restoring balance to life energy and all of that other falsehood the fallen decieve you into believing! I guess the only good new’s to that, if you love them so much, is that you will join them and recieve the same punishment they are going to recieve one day, which is the eternal lake of fire! The choice is your’s!

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

  12. 

    Damon… Is therealways a winner and a loser?

    Like

  13. 

    O and if your about to go and do any type on intense exercise eat an avocado and tomato sandwich on “food for life’s” 7 sprouted grains bread

    1 medium tomato
    1 ripe avocado
    1/2 of a lemon
    a pinch or two of cayenne pepper
    Nutritional yeast (just to thicken)

    – after scraping the fruit from the skin place in bowl
    – to this add the half lemon
    – mix thoroughly adding the nutritional yeast to thicken
    – When consistency is reached your done mixing

    – Toast two pieces of 7 sprouted grains bread and butter with earth balance soy free spread

    Should make about 3 sandwiches eat 1 before and 1 after and then give the third to someone who hasn’t tried so they realize how good it is! : )

    Like

  14. 

    Organic is ideal… : )

    Like

  15. 

    I wish there was’nt, l sincerely do! But l believe God’s word! He inspired many different author’s to write the many book’s of the bible over different time period’s, yet it read’s thru as one fluid book! Not an accident! What he asked of us to have salvation is very simple, yet if were unwilling to do what he ask’s of us, it’s our own fault! I really wish it did’nt have to be this way, but God made the rule’s, not me! It apparently was so serious when man first sinned, that it was necessary for God to be willing to sacrifice his one and only Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sin’s, for us to even have a chance to go to heaven! I think the fallen took God for granted, and thought if they agreed to do what they knew he would not approve of in number’s, a third of the Angel’s, that he surely would not punish them all! Probably just thought he would slap their hand’s, and give them a good tongue lashing! But according to.his word, that unfortunately just was’nt the case! I would Love to believe it’s more like you portray to want it to be, but my conviction’s tell me otherwise! Plus ever since l became a Christian, God has proven himself to me time, and time again, so much so, that even if the whole world suddenly decided not to believe in him, l alone would stay by his side! He’s proven himself that much to me!

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

    • 

      Hiya 🙂 you know, I think it’s beautiful that you stand by your beliefs and I wish more people would do this yet at the same time, I wish more people would allow people to express their beliefs peaceably. Christ said turn the other cheek, love thy neighbor, yet here we are declaring war/going to war all because of different beliefs when Christ clearly said love thy neighbor as your brother! that is precisely what I do, love. I leave the judgment up to God/Goddess, because I am just a human and I have no place to judge. But, I do not judge those who judge, because would it be sinful to judge those who judge? if God said not to judge? I love everyone regardless if they think I am going to burn in hell or not, I personally do not believe in hell because I already died and I died by the worst way possible according to the bible, I committed suicide, yet when I was declared legally dead by the docs, i was on the other side, I met my guardian angel and was told I had still things to do… there was no hell, no judgement, no torment, not hatred etc…there was love and acceptance and understanding and compassion…the very same thing that Yeshua (Christ) TRULY taught.

      Liked by 1 person

    • 

      We refer to God as he; but how can God be a he or a she? How does God communicate? What mouth is there to communicate with? How can we even really have a conversation about who God is?

      God exists in everything we all speak the word of God in its infinite multitude of forms. Some right and some wrong but all perfect.

      “All roads lead to Rome”

      The battle is within us, it is internal and therefore external.

      Like

  16. 

    Loving my fellow men and women enough to share my conviction’s as to what the Bible tell’s me will happen is not judging, on the contrary it is the opposite! Plus no one goe’s to hell after death until the final judgement! I exprienced near death also when l broke my neck in a car accident at age 18! My cousin drug me out of the car and was walking me when l suddenly collapsed on him! Reason clean break between first and second cervical! Pressed against spinal chord which cut off all of my vital’s for a time no one know’s how long! He drug me into a bar ditch and ran for help! Somehow during the dragging me part it obviously moved off of the spinal chord or l would not be here! I too experienced perfect peace, and was aware l had been in the presence of the Lord! However, near death is not the same as permanent death crossing over to the other side! God could have easily kept me also, but he was’nt finished with me here yet! My gift is prophecy and interpretting dream’s, your dream is what got my attention, and my interpretation in my opinion is proof that God is trying to reveal something different to you other than what those that l believe to be Angel’s that have fallen from God’s grace want you to believe, God was obviously hopeful of winning you over, or he could have kept you on the other side also! Im not judging you! I just happen to give a shit about you as a person! God would not have given you such a dream if it did’nt matter to him! I’ve done great research into these thing’s, that is why your particuliar dream really made my bottom jaw hit the floor! It pertained to the very thing l’ve been resrarching! Several year’s ago around 11 or 12 at night, a figure dressed like one of these you saw sleeping, came down from the sky and landed on my neighbor’s roof top, when l gestured pointing my fingers at my eye’s then pointing at him, he crouched down and stroked his chin as though he were curious about me! Then he ascended as if to land on my carport and ascended again straight up toward’s a tree dissapearing into the night? I don’t have a clue, but l deffinently peak their interest somehow or for some reason!

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

  17. 

    I will work in the future to let my belief’s be known as well, and do my best to try and not make it sound like lm attacking your belief’s! I just want you to keep an open mind to mine also! I never participated in your conversation’s until your dream, but it landed in my area gifted area, and l could’nt help myself! Im sorry if l offended you, normally l would not have responded, but your dream is so obvious to me, and what I believe is God reaching out to you to guide you in a different direction with your core belief’s! Godbless you indeed!

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    Anunnaki Files wrote:

    Like

  18. 

    WOW that’s crazy! I cant believe that happened… Has anything happened like that since then?

    Like

  19. 

    I completely resonated with every word you have Yshatar.
    I do believe in Christ and like Jesus my religion is Love.

    Thanks for inspiration…

    Liked by 1 person

Trackbacks and Pingbacks:

  1. Vertrouwen, Geloof, Roepen en Toeschrijving aan Jehovah #3 Stem van God #1 Schepper en Zijn profeten « Christadelphians : Belgian Ecclesia Brussel – Leuven - January 23, 2013

    […] natuurlijk afvragen wie men als bron wil hebben. Yshatar kijkt naar een steeds evoluerende God in My Take On God + “So whether we worship Buddha, Krishna, Christ, whatever, God is in all things, there is no […]

    Like

  2. i would cuddle you so hard t-shirt - February 3, 2013

    Hi…

    […]great points and also i am using a number of them which i failed to believe[…]…

    Like

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s